Items 704C, 704D, 704F, and 704G
Previous Item | Next Item
Pelican Rolling Carrying Case
Transport or store your CableEye® tester in this rugged, foam-lined carrying case. A rubber seal keeps out moisture and dust, and the large, safe-release latches make the case easy to open and yet secure from accidental release during transportation. Use the handles on the top or side for hand-carrying, or the extendable handle and wheels for easy rolling on smooth surfaces.
Two padlock holes are available for extra security during shipment or while being stored. The internal layered foam conforms to the size of the tester and the foam may be removed layer-by-layer to grip the tester when removing from or inserting it into the case. Sufficient additional space is available in the case for cables, probe, connector boards, or other accessores. Check more pictures below!
Item 704C - For an HVX series tester with up to 1 expansion module (128 or 256 Test Points)
Item 704D - For an HVX series tester with 2 or 3 expansion modules (384 or 512 Test Points)
Item 704F - For any low voltage series tester with up to 3 expansion modules (128, 256, 384 or 512 Test Points)
Item 704G - For any low voltage series tester with 4, 5 or 6 expansion modules (640, 768, or 896 Test Points)
Read detailed description below.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall