Our standard tester interface boards are known as "Connector Boards" or "CB Boards". They physically mate with ALL models of CableEye®
testers and the CableEye QuickMount
™ Housing. Most boards include connectors of 64 or fewer pins, and attach without additional adaptation. Certain boards include high-pin-count connectors that require an expander cable to access test points from other test banks. In these cases, more than 128 test points are needed and thus expansion module/s will be required.
This chart displays the compatibility between CB Boards and CableEye
- A green checkmark denotes that the CB board is compatible with the tester displayed in the column.
- A red x denotes that the CB board is NOT compatible with the tester displayed in the column.
- A number in the Expansion Required column means that the tester requires the number of expansion modules displayed to use the board.
- Unless otherwise specified, all CAMI CB boards are rated to operate at 500Vdc/ac. Certification at the maximum rated voltage is available for a service fee (Item 626). Certification is required for boards rated to 2100Vdc that will be operated above 1500V (Item 626H).
- Only for the HVX High Voltage testers, the Voltage Rating column displays the guaranteed maximum voltage that the board can sustain without dielectric breakdown. Some boards may be individually certified by the user for higher voltage values. To recertify a board for higher voltage, the optional PinMap™ fixture editor software is required.