Our standard tester interface boards are known as "Connector Boards" or "CB Boards". They physically mate with ALL models of CableEye testers and the CableEye QuickMount™ Housing. Most boards include connectors of 64 or fewer pins, and attach without additional adaptation. Certain boards include high-pin-count connectors that require an expander cable to access test points from other test banks. In these cases, more than 128 test points are needed and thus expansion module/s will be required.
This chart displays the compatibility between CB Boards and CableEye testers.
- A green checkmark denotes that the CB board is compatible with the tester displayed in the column.
- A red x denotes that the CB board is NOT compatible with the tester displayed in the column.
- A number in the Expansion Required column means that the tester requires the number of expansion modules displayed to use the board.
- All CAMI CB boards without a specified voltage rating can be certified for operation at 500V DC/AC for a fee. This certification fee is waived for boards purchased with a new HVX-series tester.
- Only for the HVX High Voltage testers, the Voltage Rating column displays the guaranteed maximum voltage that the board can sustain without dielectric breakdown. Some boards may be individually certified by the user for higher voltage values. To recertify a board for higher voltage, the optional PinMap software is required.