Use of CableEye®
all-in-one test and cable management systems, markedly increases productivity in cable and harness assembly and test. The systems achieve this by taking full advantage of the PC's graphic display, processing speed, disk storage, networking, and printing capabilities. This directly affects your bottom line by saving technician time, ensuring consistent tamper-proof testing, and improving documentation.
As you read the list of benefits below, click the links to see detailed descriptions and examples.
- Unique CableEye software displays live graphic connections of the cable under test.
- A CableEye continuity tester makes finding those complicated intermittent connections easy.
- - Print superb documentation, right out of the box.
- - Unlimited number of cables and programs can be stored with the CableEye PC-Based system.
- - Easily export your test results to other programs, with options included out of the box or with our optional Exporter software .
- - Fully automate your testing enviroment with Macros, the super easy to use and unique CableEye scripting language.
- - Create professional looking report logs for your batch testing, right our of the box.
- Easily create and link custom graphics for your complex applications.
- Let your all-in-one CableEye continuity tester guide you in your cable assembly, with our optional Autobuild software.
- Easily create, design and edit cables. Eliminate the need to build First Article cables!
- Couple work instructions with operator text to speech conversion to form a totally heads-down workstation!